Friday, April 2, 2010

Drumroll Please....

Peyton made ALL A's on his report card for the 3rd nine weeks grading period!!!!!!!!!!!  We are so excited!!! He handed me his report card as soon as he buckled up in the car (good thing Dad was driving).  It took me a minute to realize that his grades were all A's.  (His school marks the grades in numbers instead of letter grade and the number grading scale is slightly different than in Louisiana.) He told me to make sure I call his Nanny and tell her about his grades. Peyton's Nanny is my best friend Danielle (whom I have known since Kindergarten....27 years!  Danielle is a teacher and I call her often for "school" advice. She also has a 13 year old daughter, so she has been through a lot that we are going through now. I am so thankful for Danielle and all of her awesome advice, not sure I would survive without it or her!!!)


We are so proud of Peyton and all his hard work!

He also received an award for Perfect Attendance. Peyton has not missed one day of school this year!!!!