Thursday, May 19, 2011

I've been MIA...

   I apologize for my absence but this pregnancy has really kept me down. I was sick form morning til night in the beginning. Now that I am nearing the 20 week mark I am much better & have some energy back!!! Although I am now trying to get back into a daily routine, which isn't easy when you have a 2 year old who wants things her way!!!
  We have an ultrasound scheduled for May 31st, we are still undecided if we are going to find out the sex of baby #4 or not. Jonah REALLY REALLY wants a baby brother because he already has a baby sister. So, I am thinking we may need to find out the sex just so we can get him excited about a sister if indeed I am carrying a girl. I am having a hard time thinking about names since we aren't sure what we are having. But I will keep you posted with the results.
   I can not believe the end of the school year is already upon us. In a week I will be the mom of a 7th & 2nd grader....YIKES!
   Addison & I took a 2 week trip to New Orleans a few weeks ago. We were able to spend some time with my grandmother, meet my cousin Kelly's new baby Claire (who Addison loved!), and even had a chance to spend a few days with my best friend Danielle & her kids. It was nice to visit with family & friends but it was so good to come home to my boys & my husband.
 

No comments: